Everything for Your Business on Amazon
- Amazon Smart Research
- Keyword Mining/Reverse
- Products/Keywords Tracking
Browser Extension(Include 80% of features of the Web version
- Perfect Alternative to Keepa, identify listing trends, free lifetime trial;
- Dig out competitor traffic-driving keyword to perfect your listing and PPC;
- Find relevant keyword in one click, along with accurate search volume, purchase rate, etc.
- Access up to 2 years of sales data, empower you to find product idea as you’re browsing.
- Real digital product selection can increase your product research success rate by 50%;
- With more than 150,000 in-depth industry analysis reports from 7 countries, newbie can quickly become a master of data analysis;
- You may only know less than 1% (200) of Amazon's 20,000+ subdivided market. We help you explore the other 99% of the unknown market;
- More than 24+ sorting and filtering metrics of market analysis allow you to quickly positioning potential and blue ocean market.
- Provide the most accurate Amazon keywords with search volume, purchase rate and etc.
- Recommend the most reliable relevant keywords for listing & PPC optimization.
- Capture all the information you need to discover profitable products and niche market.
- Browse the historical monthly search volume over the last 2 years.