Launching products on amazon is not easy and it takes a lot of money out of your pocket to get it ranked. I am here to help you in this regard with vast experience of product launches on USA & UK Marketplaces.
There are 3 approaches that one can choose after listing their product:
1. Listing the product and start getting sales from PPC with a limited budget.
2. Listing the product and start getting sales through aggressive PPC.
3. Listing the product and launching it through Facebook.
First, two approaches are still relevant but it takes months to get the product ranked on the 1st page. Third approach is relevant nowadays as it provides external traffic to your product page.
1. Access of Facebook Ads manager with an active payment method
2. User Access required of Amazon Seller Central Account
3. Enough inventory for giveaways
4. Main Keyword required for launch
1. Does this include launch?
I will take you from A to Z. The only requirement is that you have product in hand, seller central account, and inventory.
2. What kind of investment is required?
The investment depends on the competition of your product. I can advise you on the best way to go about it.
3. What are advantage of this kind of launch?
Few advantages of this approach are mentioned below:
v Improves your product’s Best Seller Rank (BSR)
v Ranking of main keyword of your product
v Improves sales velocity of the product
v Increases the chances of reviews due to sale velocity
v Improves product’s ranking & let you get closer to page 1
v Increases Organic orders
v Let you compete with your competitor in fewer days
v Long term benefit includes: Audience creation on the Facebook page which can help you in promoting your next products in the near future.
5 pm EST to 10 pm EST