As you grow your business, how do you effectively scale Amazon advertising without sacrificing performance? You don’t need another part-time job and the time required to invest in effective advertising can be massive. As your brand grows on Amazon, your time is split between logistics, customer care, advertising, and more.
Time and time again we see brands lose their focus on advertising and this lack of attention to detail ends up costing them thousands in wasted ad spend and missed opportunities to capitalize on new tactics and ad types that are constantly being released and improved.
That’s why we are dedicated to helping your Amazon advertising gain traction and scale with strategies tailored to your account goals. We have experience in dozens of categories with over 100s of clients and years of experience generating MILLIONS for them.
If you’re looking for an agency that tears through search term data to find lucrative keywords, creates custom action plans your competitor can't match, and is constantly on the hunt for new cutting-edge strategies then schedule a call!
- Hands-on active management of all Amazon Sponsored Ad types
- We use a blend of 3rd party software, internal custom tools, bulk operations files and management direct in the Advertising Console
- Sponsored Products
- Highly detailed deep dive into your Amazon account where we address immediate concerns (ie. wasted ad spend, structural inefficiencies, etc.)
- discovering your objectives
- scheduled optimizations
- maintenance checks
- Monthly communication with bi-weekly progress reports to keep you up to date.
- All clients keep in touch via a dedicated Slack channel for swift, direct access to our team to make sure we are optimizing for the same outcomes
We need the following information from you:
- Your Name
- Your Email
- Your Company
- What is the average monthly revenue on the largest Amazon Marketplace (required)
- Share a link to your top-selling product on Amazon
- What do you want to achieve with Amazon advertising?
1. Who is actually doing the work on my account?
Upon joining AMZ Pathfinder you will be assigned an Account Manager, one for each of your marketplaces. The Account Manager carries out the PPC work within the account and communicates with you sometimes directly or through the Communications Manager (Laura). If your account is particularly large two Account Managers may be assigned.
2. How often is my account being worked on in a week?
Amazon accounts are monitored throughout the week. We carry out a full optimization once a week, this is followed up by a health check a couple of days later to ensure any changes made during optimization are working positively and make more if needed.
3. How do I figure out what stage my products are in?
You should take multiple factors into account when considering a products lifecycle stage:
- How old are the products?
- Does the product have traffic / sales / orders / impressions?
- Does it need launching again?
- What is the ACoS of the product line?